Monday, December 24, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka!



Mele Kalikimaka from Maui! 

Aloha friends! I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Season with your friends and loved ones. We sure are. We have been enjoying some sun, sand & salt on Maui.  

Below is a glimpse into our trip so far via my phone, and lastly, our 2012 Christmas card. I had so much fun making this card, and looking back at the all the fun we had this year.  From our Ohana to yours, cheers to an even better 2013!

Enjoying some time looking at the pretty lights.

The gorgeous scenery on our afternoon walk the other day.

One of the many rainbows we've seen. 
One of my favorite places....my parents backyard.

Our ride back from the beach.

His first day at the beach....he was not too sure about it.

Grandma let him open a present early....lucky boy.

On our way to the beach. Poor little guy was so tired and jet-lagged.

My cute boys on Christmas Eve.

Another great view....

Life's a beach!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment