Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Printables {Freebies}


Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I honor the holiday by not decorating for Christmas until Friday.  I think Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to sit down and pinpoint all of the things we are thankful for.

BUT, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! The feeling it gives me, the yummy food, the fun music, the feel-good-movies, the season of giving, the crafts, decorating the house & tree, the look of excitement on all of the kiddos faces.  I love it all!!

So....because I know lots of people have either started decorating for Christmas or are looking for christmas decorating ideas, I created some fun & FREE Christmas Printables.






All materials used to create these printables are from jessicasprague.com

I hope your Thanksgiving is relaxing & special.  Hop you eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie.  Have fun decorating!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment