Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family Photos 2012


I am bursting with excitement right now! Why? Because I am about to share some beautiful pictures of my family with you.  

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life. Seriously. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. They are always there for me...no matter if it is hear me vent & cry, share happy news, or catch up over a glass of wine.  In this case, my very talented friend, Adria {check out her beautiful work here}, took some amazing pictures of my family. Pictures that I will cherish forever. 

Ever since getting married and having kids, pictures mean so much more to me. They capture a moment, a special time in your life that you will never get back.  These picture capture us right now. One of the best times in my life. Life with my sweet little family keeps getting better and better. Every stage of Preston's babyhood has had its pros and cons, but right now pros outweigh the cons. He is happy. He gives big tight hugs. He plays and reads with me. He cuddles with me.  He {for the most part} communicates with me.  I love it all. Of course there is the occasional melt down & tantrum, but all that pales in comparison to how happy he makes me, and how much love he gives me.  Then, you throw my Hubby into the mix, and the love is quadrupled.  I am one lucky lady!

I hope these pictures can illustrate all of these wonderful feelings. I hope to look back in 10 years and feel everything I described above. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!









XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment