Saturday, November 30, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Books: Free Tag Download


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.  I cooked all day and then ate all night ;)  It was a fun evening and I slept great that night :)

Now that Thanksgiving is over, The Christmas Season is in full force in the Sanders household.  The tree is up, the lights are hung, and Christmas music is on.  I LOVE the holiday season.  Such a joyful time of year.


One of my goals, is to pass on the anticipation of Christmas, to Preston.  This year will be so fun.  Last year was fun, but he didn't get it. This year he understands, and is in awe of everything is fun time of year brings. He even got his own little Christmas Tree to decorate this year. We set it up in his play room for him to admire.  I want to eventually put it in his bedroom, but this was not the year to start that. The poor tree would never survive even one night.  We had a fun morning of unpacking christmas decor, decorating his tree, and reading Christmas books.


One of the traditions that we started last year with Preston, was 25 Days of Books.  See my post, here.  

Since is starts tomorrow, I have been busy wrapping up all of the books. I decided to keep it simple this year and use kraft paper and washi tape.  


Since the kraft paper is very plain, I decided that I needed something to dress up the front of the package. So, I hopped on Photoshop and whipped up some tags. 

Do you share our same tradition? If you do, and you are looking for something to make it extra special, you can download and print the below. Merry (Early) Christmas :)


Hope you are all having a fun long weekend with your families!


No comments:

Post a Comment