Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Trends I love

I love summer clothes. Here in Vegas it is so hot, I love all of the light and airy clothes that are in style right now. Below are some of my favorite summer 2012 fashion trends.


Pops of Color (POC)
I love the colored jeans that are all over the place right now
  
  


I also love bright colors together


Or paired with a neutral color
Accessories that add a pop of color to a neutral outfit
J.Crew Cabochon Bracelet. Buy Here.

J.Crew Bubble Necklace. Buy Here.

Nordstrom Sequin Bangels. Buy Here.





Boyfriend Shirts

Pop of color.

Denim. You can find a similar one here.

Wedges
neutral





Color
Tom's Striped Wedge




White




Pleated Shorts




Maxi Dresses







Asymmetrical Dresses & Skirts







Happy Shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment