Sunday, September 30, 2012

{Free} Printable Halloween Invitations


Happy Monday, Friends! Hope you all had a good weekend!

I realized that all of my invites I have posted have been customized. I like to post things that everyone can get some use out of.  I found some fun papers on JessicaSprague.com, and thought I would make a few invitations that you all could print and use at your convenience.  They are very basic and open ended, on purpose, so that you can mail them out for your upcoming Halloween party. They are 5x7 cards, and for best results, should be printed on white cardstock. 



All papers purchased through JessicaSprague.com

Hopefully you can find an invitation that will suit your Halloween needs. Stay tuned for party planning details for the Halloween Party we are planning at work.  I just got decorations up today, so pictures to come soon, plus a few other goodies.

Enjoy & Happy October 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment