Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pinspired: Quotes For Our Family Photo Wall


In my previous post, I wrote about how I am adding quotes to our family picture wall.  Here are a few more quote prints I created within the last few days.  I was browsing through Pinterest for inspiration, and this is what I came up with:
Originally found, here, I love this quote

This was a bible verse that was read at our wedding. What a wonderful reminder to us of how we should approach our marriage. 
Originally found, here. Simple way of describing our journey through life. LOVE.

Do any of you have any favorite quotes about family, love or dreams?  If you do, do you mind sharing them with me?  I am always looking for good quotes with lots of meaning and wonderful ring to them.
Happy Sunday, Friends.  Enjoy your time with you families.


No comments:

Post a Comment