Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Appetizers & Desserts

Happy Thursday, Friends! Are you getting ready for Christmas? Is your Christmas Shopping done? Have you decorated? Have you got your tree?  If you haven't and need some inspiration, check out my Christmas Bucket List. Are you entertaining and having house guests for Christmas? If so, below are some "Christmasy" recipes to help give you some ideas.
Christmas Appetizers
I made this for the residents at work and they absolutely loved it! Healthy and attractive.
Christmas Desserts
Another one that we tried for the Residents at the Fitness Club that I work at.  They love it! ;)

After making the Christmas Fruit tree and candy cane popcorn, the residents were raving about it. These recipes are sure to make people think you are the newest Martha Stewart on the block. I will be making some of these for my family over the holidays. Will you?

Merry baking & decorating!

Xoxo-Jamee



No comments:

Post a Comment