Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Family Pictures

My sweet friend, Adria Ausmus is the best photographer in the Vegas Valley. I have proof.

A few weeks ago we all bundled up and went to a spot that Adria picked out in the middle of the desert for a photo shoot. The goal of the photo shoot was to get a cute Christmas Card picture and some unique and good quality pics of our sweet little boy. We were successful in both categories!! And no, the Christmas card picture we chose is not pictured....you have to wait for that one ;) We got some great pics, once again, Adria did not disappoint. Take a look:












Adria is an amazing photographer...and I'm not just saying that because she is my friend.  Not only is she one of the sweetest people I know, she is very talented. She is great for family portraits because she comes up with the most unique ideas.  She always uses us as her guinea pigs and I love it!! I leave all the ideas up to her and they always turn out great! She took our maternity pictures and Preston's newborn pictures, as well. She is great for newborn and children photography, too, because she is so gentle and patient with the little ones.  Check out her website and blog. If you like what you see it is definitely worth your time and money.  Pictures are forever....you can't ever go back in time and recapture memories.
Xoxo-Jamee

No comments:

Post a Comment