Thursday, November 17, 2011

How To Decorate Your Mantel

I was on Pinterest a few weeks back and found this awesome guide on decorating your mantel. With the Holidays quickly approaching, I thought it was very appropriate to share with all of you. I love the holidays and enjoy being festive. I got inspired a few weeks back and went shopping for Fall. Once I had all of the decor, I went back to my pin board and pulled up the guide. This is what I came up with:




I tried to take advantage of the Fall Colors as much as possible. I apologize for the streaks on the mirror...guess I need to get my Windex out again! Thank goodness for Pinterest! Helped give me inspiration for my cozy fall mantel. It makes relaxing by the fire with a glass of wine that much more enjoyable :)

Have you been itching to decorate for The Holidays? If so, take a look at the tips that the guide outlines, and have some fun! Don't know where to start looking for decor? Take a look at where I found mine:

Mantel Decor
1. Small Orange Pitcher: Marshalls
2. Green Candleholder: Marshalls
3. Orange Fall Candle: Target
4. Pearl Frame: Wedding Gift
5: Small Green Frame: Target
6. Small Yellow Bowl: Crate&Barrel
7. Mini Pumpkins: Your Local Grocery Store
8. Long Glass Vase: Target
9. Orange Fall Leaf Branch: Pier One
10. Yellow Fall Leaf Branch: Pottery Barn
11. Ceramic Pumpkin: Marshalls




No comments:

Post a Comment