Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How To Get Your Little One Sleep Through The Night


This is one of those secrets that's just too good to keep to myself.  I know there are a lot of Mama's out there that are looking for a solution to baby night waking.  I know I was.  One of my friends, Brittany Young, let me in on one of the best secrets ever....The Magic Sleep Suit.

Preston had really bad colic and sleep issues. He hit 8 weeks and decided he DID NOT want to sleep for us.  He would cry inconsolably for about an hour or two before he finally went to sleep. Once he got to sleep, we would lay him in his crib, and he would instantly wake up.  It was so frustrating! I never thought that he would have such a hard time adjusting to his crib. Then I found The Magic Sleep Suit.  Not only did it help him sleep 10-11 hours a night, it helped it go to sleep on his own and stay asleep.

How does this work you ask?  Well, before I found this, Preston needed to be swaddled in order to stay asleep.  I noticed that he was getting too strong for the swaddle because he started breaking out of it, and in turn, would wake himself up.  The Magic Sleep Suit is a fabulous transition from swaddling to no swaddling.  It is like a heavy set of pajamas, that prevents them from getting their hands to their face.  That was Preston's problem...he would get his arms free and they would immediately go to his face and wake him up.  There were some days I felt like standing there holding his arms down while he slept!

When they say MAGIC, they mean it! Preston is no longer in the suit, and sleeps fuss free through the night from 7pm-6am.  Thanks to The Magic Sleep Suit, Preston was able to form good sleep habits and seamlessly transition once I took him out of it.

Check out the YouTube video below and order yourself one!! They are pretty inexpensive at $39.95.  I don't know about you, but that is a small price to pay for sleep!! One stipulation...they recommend that the child is between 3-9 months.

I sincerely hope that, if you are having a hard time sleep training your baby, that The Magic Sleep Suit works for you.  I know how hard it is to go through the day utterly exhausted.  I've been there...it is so hard.  Let me know if you have some success. I wish you the best of luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment