Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Fashion Trends: What I Love Now

Happy Wednesday!

After a scorching hot summer in Vegas....I thoroughly look forward to Fall & Winter.  About the end of July, I start craving a day of cold weather so I can wear jeans, sweaters & boots. Growing up in Hawaii, I never really got a chance to bundle up and enjoy the cold weather fashions.  Now that I can, I take full advantage! Here are a few of the style that I am loving right now:

Plaid Button Downs
Not a fan of the jewelry, but I love the plaid shirt, jeans & boots

Add a sweater to wear a different way
Also cute with an oversized cardigan

Bright Colors


 

Leopard Flats & Scarfs
If you are a Tom's Person...
Loving Pink & Leopard
And Green & Leopard
For a casual & put together look

Boots
Pair with a oversized sweater and you've got a cute & comfy look

Boot socks add a little to your outfit and keep you nice and toasty

Here is a cute pair with lace

Bell Sleeves


Blazers
Classic Black
Or a bolder piece-Pink with laced cuffs
Dress up a dress with a bright pink blazer...add some tights to make it cold weather appropriate

Casual tees & comfy tennies


I'll leave with with a tip...how to tuck in non-skinny jeans into boots:
All styles found on Pinterest

All of these looks are very mommy friendly.  The dresses are probably more appropriate for a date night...but it is always fun to dress up once in a while. These looks help you still look cute and put together when you are chasing around after your little one, changing diapers, and running errands. 

What is your favorite?

Xoxo- Jamee




No comments:

Post a Comment